These templates are for our most used media packaging options. Please contact us if you're looking for more options.
For an extra fee, we offer basic graphic design using elements supplied by you. It's a great way to save time and have the best compatibility with our templates.
Template Usage Tips
- Utilize the bleed and the gutter guides. These guides help prevent important details on your final product from being cut off.
- The resolution should be at least 300 dpi. Using low resolution images is possible, but will result in poor quality.
- Convert text layers to outlines (vector art) when providing Illustrator files.
- If saving in a flattened image file (such as JPG or PNG), hide the template layer first.
- We cannot accept Word (DOCX) or PowerPoint (PPT) files.